Re: [Mldonkey-users] Keep mldonkey connected to a particular server

From: Bernd Stapf
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Keep mldonkey connected to a particular server
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:30:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

> You MUST NOT set the variable master_server_min_users (or something
> like that) to a value to high,

I've already set this variable to 0. (No effect)

> or a better server is found.

I think there's the problem: I don't want a better server, I want this
special server.
(To have just this one server in my list is no option either, because I
need this server only for about 50% of my downloads.)

btw: How ist "better" defined? Just by the number of users on it or is
there any rating system including appearance of your downloads on this
server or something like that?

Bapf
--
 (o_       Bernd Stapf     cand.math. (FH Regensburg)
 //\       http://www.bapf.de/   mailto:address@hidden