Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: 2.02_7 peer infos in console

From: luculus
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: 2.02_7 peer infos in console
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:35:34 +0100

Am Sonntag, 26. Januar 2003 18:57 schrieb Sven Hartge:
> Read the source.

I know that reading the sources is the ultima ratio, but I'm afraid to hurt my
eyes! :)) Besides this ain't no mldonkey-dev list, is it? :)

Anyhow thanks for the explanation.

The memory consuption of 2.02_7 seems to have increased again. My core died
just after running for several hours because of insufficient memory. _6 used
to stay alive for almost 24h.