[Mldonkey-users] ".mldonkey_gui.ini: No such file or directory"

From: jeff covey
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] ".mldonkey_gui.ini: No such file or directory"
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:39:11 -0500

howdy, all.

i've downloaded mldonkey-2.02-0.static.i686-Linux.tar.bz2 and am
trying to start the gui according to the readme, but i get this:

% ./mldonkey_gui &
Your system supports 1024 file descriptors
Using Message File /home/jeff/.mldonkey_messages.ini
Using Message File /home/jeff/.mldonkey_gui_messages.ini
Exception Sys_error("/home/jeff/.mldonkey_gui.ini: No such file or
directory") in load options
Fatal error: exception Gpointer.Null

[1]  + exit 2     ./mldonkey_gui

so...  where can i get this mythical default .mldonkey_gui.ini?

thanks,

| jeff covey address@hidden http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-869-8088 |
|           hi : I am a chinesekeyboy.please give me a email bump.           |
|           thank you for much        -- freshmeat.net contributor           |