Re: [Mldonkey-users] CVS: unstable-2-02-8

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] CVS: unstable-2-02-8
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:47:00 +0100

Hi address@hidden

Last night I got the latest version from cvs and its running since
almost 12 hours. Memory usage has never been more than 60 MB - which
is still alot but nothing compared to the 400 MB 2.02-6 consumed.
I noticed that I made a mistake when I installed 2.02-6:
I didn't move mldonkey to mldonkey/distrib/ but started it where I
found it after compiling. Is it possible that mldonkey used so much
memory coz some important configs or something that are found in
distrib/ were missing?

Cheers,

Martin
--