[Mldonkey-users] Feature request: Locking

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: Locking
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:21:40 +0100

Hi.

I just accidently lost all the hashes of my own shared files, because
out of an error I had two mldonkeys running.

I think it would be best, if mldonkey did some sort of locking to
recognize, if it already running and to warn the user, who can, if
really no other mldonkey is using the files, just release the lock to
start mldonkey.

S°

--
BOFH excuse #286: