Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: 2003/01/30: Simon (tag unstable-2-02-9)

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: 2003/01/30: Simon (tag unstable-2-02-9)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:28:11 +0100

>  >  - GUI:
>  >       * Change file priority in GUI
>  >       * New option 'downloads_up' to permute downloads/downloaded
>  >       * Click on column titles to sort/add/remove them
>
>  I liked the old method better, to just click on a column title to sort,
>  without the menu popping up. Maybe move the menu to the right mouse
>  button, as it is in nealry every other GUI desgin.

Zoggy and me spent our evening yesterday trying to find how to bind a
popup menu on the right button in lablgtk. Unfortunately, the
column[i].button of GTK is not available in lablgtk, so that it is not
possible (we didn't find at least). The solution used here was the
only available after our investigations, except adding C code
depending on GTK, which might be done in the future.

Note that you should be able to use the previous GUIs with the new core.

- MLDonkey