Re: [Mldonkey-users] Can not compile static binary 2.04rc1-7

From: mailing
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Can not compile static binary 2.04rc1-7
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:25:44 +0100 (MET)

> when I try to compile static-version I get this:
> make: *** [use_tags.static] Error 2

Hi,

thanks, -8 works now. But something different:
Since some versions mldonkey_gui.static does not work:

bernd:/develop/mldonkey # ./mldonkey_gui.static
Your system supports 1024 file descriptors
Using threads
Registered protocol IRC
Segmentation fault

Dynamic linked versions is ok. My system is SUSE Linux 8.1 Intel with
latest patches and gcc 3.2.

To compile I use
./configure --enable-batch --disable-multinet --enable-pthread-lib=pthread
&& make depend && make

If I can provide some other informations please let me know.

Greetings, Bernd