Re: [Mldonkey-users] problem: Unable to match URL

From: Sergio Bayarri Gausi
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] problem: Unable to match URL
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:26:22 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

> > Though the ed2k links seem to be correct... Or am I missing something?
>
> Looks like the filenames are too long. Cut them and it works (at least
> on rc1-13).

But they work as-is on rc1-2, and filenames tend to be very long in ed2k
links, so we would have a lot of non-working links. Sure, they could be
fixed by cutting down the filename, but what happens if people don't know
that? Or if the filename becomes meaningless after the cut?

Cutting down the filename might be a temporary fix, but I'd rather have
the rc1-2 behaviour.

Greetings,

Sergio