Re: [Mldonkey-users] wrong MD4s

From: Steffen Solyga
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] wrong MD4s
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:52:14 +0200

Citing MLdonkey (Monday, 2003/04/07 20:29)...

> What are you using ? The version of mldonkey with or without threads ?

Sorry, threads enabled, yes. Before I compiled with threads
I didn't encounter wrong MD4s.

> Have you changed some options ? for example, buffer_writes ?

No, didn't change things I do not understand.

Before anybody else asks: I'm shure that _mldonkey_ computes wrong
MD4s, not the programs I used to detect the error. Simple proof:
The files I'm talking about have never been asked for when
shared_files.ini contained the wrong sums. After deleting the
md4s-entry and letting mldonkey recompute them, the situation
changes dramatically.

Steffen