[Mldonkey-users] Re: bittorrent

From: Robin Hill
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: bittorrent
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:21:28 +0100

On Wed Apr 09, 2003 at 10:51:04AM +0200, Jarek Hirny <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey, I believe it's working great :) but how can I use it? I'm asking,
> because original BT client always needs these .torrent files, it does not
> provide search possibility; and I don't see any way to put these files
> into mldonkey.
>
> Thanks.

From distrib/README.bittorrent:

1) Be sure that BitTorrent support is enabled: in downloads.ini,
    enable_bittorrent should be true. To enable it, just use:

   set enable_bittorrent true

   in the console

2) Use a binary with BitTorrent code: mlbc, mlbc+gui, mlnet or mlnet+gui

3) Now, you can start a download in one of these programs:

  dllink  http://207.44.142.96/redhat9.torrent

HTH,
        Robin

--