[Mldonkey-users] uploaders

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] uploaders
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:48:48 +0000

I notice I still upload to the same person multiple
times with the latest version.

Both clients have the same MD4/IP/ClientName.  One is
OVR, the other is nML.  I thought MD4 was taken into
account in connection control, and duplicates not
allowed to connect?

I also have an uploader slot that has a connection
time of 40 minutes, with 0 uploaded, 0 downloaded.

And, I've an uploader that's been connected for 697
minutes.  Active, but kind of slow.  Is this
reasonable & something that just has to be accepted?
It seems like a slight waste of an upload slot.

Also, why does everyone seem to be switching back to
rc1-3?  Has it been determined that it is objectively
faster or more protocol compatible in some way?