[Mldonkey-users] figured out an upload bug

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] figured out an upload bug
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:45:10 -0400

Figured out the bug I described earlier, whereby I had people requesting a file, but not getting any bytes- if your upload rate is set to zero, existing transfers seem to do what you'd expect(maxxes out)...BUT...if you launch the client with upload rate set to zero, nothing gets uploaded. Ever.

Oops :-)

----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/