Re: [Mldonkey-users] downloads are pausing themselves yet plenty ofdisk

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] downloads are pausing themselves yet plenty ofdisk space left
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:32:17 +0200

Le Sun, 20 Apr 2003 07:55:24 -0600, revolt <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Yesterday I got another compiled CVS from mldonkeyworld, the problem
> seemed to be worse (all downloads were pausing) so I went back to
> 2.04rc1 (stable from official site)

"frediz" on IRC logged the error message:
"Error write failed: Bad file descriptor while writing block. Pausing
download"

Could you try setting max_indirect_connections so that
max_opened_connections + max_indirect_connections < 900 ?

If that works, maybe a patch like this would be in order:
http://ftp.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/pango/patches-CVS2.04-devel/90_limit_in
directs.patch