[Mldonkey-users] Linux/PowerPC build and Assert_failure in lib/md4.ml

From: Ralf
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Linux/PowerPC build and Assert_failure in lib/md4.ml
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I'm running into this run-time error:
  address@hidden:~/mldonkey-cvs/mldonkey$ ./mlnet
  Your system supports 1024 file descriptors
  Fatal error: exception Assert_failure("lib/md4.ml", 8892, 8982)

A quick search on this list shows the problem seems to be somehow
known, but I haven't seen any post saying what to change in md4.ml to
fix it (and my knowledge of ocaml is rather hmmm null at the moment).

Source: CVS update 2003/04/20.
Platform: Linux Debian 3.0r1 (stable, 2.4.20) on a PowerMac G3 B&W
@350.

As a workaround I downloaded the 2.04rc1 distrib for powerpc which
works like a charm but quite frankly I loved the new features of rc15
(especially the download priorities).

R/