Re: [Mldonkey-users] Disk usage

From: Johannes Segitz
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Disk usage
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 15:50:09 +0200

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 06:04:09PM +0200, BenV wrote:
> The thing is that I'd like to be able to tell MLDonkey to stop all downloads
> whenever
> a certain amount of free space is left.

This feature would be great. Currently i'm using a hack to archive this
(a little script invoked by cron which kills mldonkey if i run out of
space, contact me if you want it) but this is rather hackish.

Johannes
--
The problem of computer security is like the problem of teenage
pregnancy. With communication, education, and responsibility,