Re: [Mldonkey-users] scan temp

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] scan temp
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 11:36:05 +0200

himba wrote...
> when i do "scan temp" i get list of files that are in temp dir and are
> being downloaded. Right? Valid status is downloading, but there are also
> some entries with status "unknown". it appears that these are files i
> cancled in download window.
> are this files still shared on my computer?
> how can i get rid of them (besides deleting filename named by MD4 in
> ./temp dir) ?

AFAICS this happens if you cancel a file which is downloading ATM.
the file will be deleted but it appears again after a few
seconds. i think those files are not shared (because they do not
appear in upstats....)

if i see such a file (i watch out after i canceled one) i do a
recover_temp and cancel it again. this normally works for me.

HTH