[Mldonkey-users] manually connecting totally fails

From: joon
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] manually connecting totally fails
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 03:52:18 +0800

using 2.04rc1-0 (openbsd) from http://www.gueststars.net/mld-obsd-distros.html

mldonkey has been relatively well behaved, except for the fact that manually connecting to a server (using 'c <num>' or just 'c' commands in the command line client) doesn't work at all.

When (re)starting mldonkey, it will connect to 2, sometimes 3 servers. This number will go down to zero in a few days, and then I'll have to kill mldonkey, restart it and issue recover_temp again.

I have no idea why I'm able to connect to servers in the beginning, but unable to issue the 'c' command and get any results.

Help! (please!)

/joon