[Mldonkey-users] Turning off automatic eDonkey server list update once

From: Rainer Koschnick
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Turning off automatic eDonkey server list update once and for all?
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 21:13:11 +0200

Hello,

I just downloaded the latest mlDonkey update from last night.
Apart from the fact that make depend && make doesn't build the
mldonkey executable anymore (I have to do make mldonkey), the
server list updating is driving me nuts.  I have 5 servers that I
usually use.  So far I could go about turning off the update by
modifying the source, in this version it doesn't work anymore though.

I also changed the redirector ip & port to my local machine, but it
still downloads 40 extra servers from 'somewhere'?

This is really annoying and I would like it to be solved once and for
all.  In every other client the update is a _feature_ which is by
default turned off.  Here I can't even find a way to get rid of it.

Rainer