[Mldonkey-users] CVS: No gnutella

From: Thomas Zinner
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] CVS: No gnutella
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 07:33:37 +0200

Hi!

I'm using the actual CVS-Repository with SuSE 8.2. Zlib and Zlib-devel are
installed!
But since rc04 with every "./configure --enable-pthread" I get this:

snip-snap
================================
--enable-pthread
-
-
-
checking for zlib.h... (cached) no
-
-
-
The following modules will not be compiled: { audio_galaxy(obsolete)
gnutella(no Zlib) soulseek(no Zlib) openFT(obsolete) mldonkey_gui$(EXE)
mldonkey_gui2$(EXE) mlchat$(EXE) }
snip-snap

You can see the full output from ./configure in the attachment.
Whats wrong? I want to use gnutella!
Again: Zlib is installed on the machine.
Do I need a special installation of Zlib in the mldonkey_CVS-Directory?
Where there has to be the zlib.h?

THX for your help

Ciao
Fomtom