Re: [Mldonkey-users] release-2-4-3 (FT)

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] release-2-4-3 (FT)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 19:25:13 +0200

>  hi, ft works better and better. but today i dl 1 file
>  with over ~300 active sources. dl-speed climbs down'n down.
>  all slows down inet ftp mail etc... traffic shaping dont help.
>  max_opened_connections = 200 is my line full with FT?

The FT plugin does not have a source management system like the
edonkey plugin, so that it may be too aggressive. Moreover, the way
ranges are requested from sources is not yet good, several sources may
received the same requests, so that you can use your full line for in
fact receiving ten times the same data from different clients... To be
improved ;)

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/