[Mldonkey-users] Trouble with incomplete files.

From: Blibbler
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Trouble with incomplete files.
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:39:52 +0800

I have downloaded a couple of files which finished prematurely. For example, I downloaded a Malcolm in the Middle episode, and there was a couple of points in the episode, which were absent (the time marched on, but there was no video or audio.) Assuming that the source video wasn't at fault, has anyone else seen a similar thing, or know of a bug that might cause this? (or a mis-action on my part perhaps)

Colin.