[Mldonkey-users] column sorting

From: himbA
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] column sorting
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 10:51:13 +0200

Hi,

I using mldonkey web interface as only interaction with the core. I like it
because it's fast, portable ... I was clicking on those culomns eg. Num, A,
CS, Name, ... in window displaying my current download sources and I  can't
seem to sort the entrys the way I want to.
What is the expected effect after clicking on column headers? In my case entry
do rearrange but far from being sorted.
Ok, by clicking on Num entry get sorted descending, all other columns don't
sort them.

Am I being too demanding ? :)
Regards ,himba
--