[Mldonkey-users] performance degradation

From: Tel Janin Aellinsar
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] performance degradation
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:19:35 -0400 (EDT)

mldonkey newbie here.  I'm using 2.5 on Windows and running into some weird
download issues.

It can't seem to sustain high-speed download for more than a few seconds on the
donkey network.  For instance, I would get over 60kb/s download transfer rate
for a few second on a file, then it would drop to 0, then a few min later it
would go back to 30-40, drop back, etc.

I used to use overnet for edonkey and it definitely was able to sustain high
transfer rate for a much longer duration - sometimes hours.

Can anybody shed some light?

Thanks!

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com