Re: [Mldonkey-users] bittorrent download?

From: Lorenz Pressler
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] bittorrent download?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 00:26:17 +0200

Wednesday, June 4, 2003, 9:31:05 PM, Bernd wrote:
BK> Lorenz Pressler schrieb:
>> I've started the torrent and everything normal it downloaded till 15% then
>> it stopped.

BK> what happens if you stop MLDonkey then and restart and not cancel the
BK> download?

   sorry forget to mention it. Of course it tried that, but upload/download
still remains at zero. I also tried starting to download the file again
although it still was in the download list (dllink
http://*.torrent) but no effect

--
Best regards,
 Lorenz                            mailto:address@hidden