[Mldonkey-users] release-2.5-3

From: b8_bavard
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] release-2.5-3
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:28:42 +0200

I'm in the process of uploading a new binary release to savannah.
This release corrects an important bug in the computation of chunks
hashes (in fact, the list of chunks md4s is sometimes reversed). Only
files with multiple chunks are affected. As a consequence, all the
MD4s for all shared files will be computed again by this version.

For that, a new branch has been created in the CVS: release-2-5-1-patches
Then, a new release has been commited on that branch: release-2-5-3

If we continue like that, there may be inconsistencies between the
ChangeLog page on www.mldonkey.net (which is on the development
branch), and the ChangeLog for the bug-fix branch, but we will try to
keep the ChangeLogs on the two branches synchronized as best as we
can.

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/