[Mldonkey-users] Exception Not_found

From: himbA
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Exception Not_found
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:37:11 +0200

hello

I'm not sure when exactly this started to happen, after I enabled Bittorrent
or after upgrading to 2.5, but ERROR is there at startup everytime:

[..]
ERROR: Exception Not_found in verify_block 5887
ERROR: Exception Not_found in verify_block 5888
ERROR: Exception Not_found in verify_block 5890
ERROR: Exception Not_found in verify_block 5891
ERROR: Exception Not_found in verify_block 5898
ERROR: Exception Not_found in verify_block 5899
ERROR: Exception Not_found in verify_block 5901
ERROR: Exception Not_found in verify_block 5903
[..]

MLNet 2.5-3: Multi-Network p2p client (Global Shares Direct Connect Open
Napster Gnutella Fasttrack BitTorrent Donkey Soulseek)

regards,himba
--
This €-mail was Kmailed.