[Mldonkey-users] max_source_age still used?

From: Bernd Kuhls
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] max_source_age still used?
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:59:02 +0200

Hi,

is the option max_source_age still valid?

According to the WIKI it should be used:
http://mldonkey.berlios.de/modules.php?name=Wiki&pagename=max_source_age

I scanned the source of 2.5-3 and found only one entry, in donkeyOptions.ml
which writes the ini-file, but in no other part of the source.

So I guess it is not included anymore, right?

I set this option to 1, means 12 hours (=720 minutes). but for a file which has
16 sources I have 6 sources which have a time of last ok for over 870 minutes.

They should be removed, right? But they don´t disappear:-(

-------------

I looked a bit further, from donkeyOptions.ml

let max_sources_age = define_option donkey_expert_ini
    ["max_source_age"] "Sources that have not been connected for this number of
days are removed"
    int_option 3

Shouldn´t it mean "max_sources_age"? As I scanned the source for that phrase
I think this option is only used with source management 2, I am currently using
3.

Is it possible to use this option in source management 3 as well after applying
some kind of patch?

Greetings, Bernd