Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods_style 6

From: Mike Jones
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods_style 6
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:46:31 +0000

Hi,

1. There is an ocaml-gzip library, but I don't know if it should be
added to mldonkey.

Maybe the developers will be implementing gzip hooks for the gnutella
implementation (gzip compression of the protocol) that can later be used
in the http server?

2.Since patch 1695 is still "status:open", I have updated it.

"html_theme <theme name>" is a new command. Themes can also be selected
in the "Options" style/theme pulldown menu.

I moved "small/ease" and "old" styles into external themes. They are
separate files.  Style 6 is now moved to become the default.

html themes are in distrib/html_themes in patch 1695.  When you create
an <mldonkeydir>/html_themes/<theme name>/ directory, themes should
automatically show up (if all the correct files are in that directory).

Example:

/mldonkey/html_themes/ease:
commands.html  dh.css  dheader.html  di.js  frames.html  h.css
header.html  i.js

I hope it helps.