Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey G2gui 0.1 runtime errors

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey G2gui 0.1 runtime errors
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:37:07 +0200

Nick Katsamas wrote:
libgcj failure: Duplicate class registration: java.lang.Class
Aborted

Because my system ( SuSE v7.3 ) had gcc v2.95.3, I compile gcc 3.3.1 from GNU
and install it
to another directory ( /opt/gcc-3.3.1 ) and change the build script to find the
new gcj.

PS: Did anyone have script or procedure to build the g2gui.jar file?

I exported the jar-file directly from eclipse-IDE... so no script available :-(

And your error might come from having two different libgcj-versions in your lib/class-path. But if you already have a JRE installed, why don't you use the jar-file directly (without compiling to native-code with gcj)? This would be easier, won't it? We thought, we compile to native code, that the people without JRE won't have to download this, only to use a small gui, and provide jar-files for all those who already have a JRE.

Dek

--
Dek <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: