[Mldonkey-users] 2.5-4 (still) crashing

From: himbA
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] 2.5-4 (still) crashing
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:22:23 +0100

Hi,

I posted similar message about Mldonkey crashing a month ago, while I was
using 2.5-3 core. I got a post suggesting that I should remove old config
files and that it should cut it, but crashes appear after removing old
configs and using new core version also. After about 3~4 hours of running
core is killed ?!
I have created init script that starts deamon at boot up, from skeleton script
provided by suse8.2. All config files (*.ini) are smaller than 500kB.

Any suggestions?

rgds, himba
--
This €-mail was Kmailed.