[Mldonkey-users] Searching not possible?

From: Andreas Neiser
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Searching not possible?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:58:54 +0200

Hi,

I hope this post works, it's the first time I use news.gmane.org.
Here's my problem with mldonkey 2.5.16t:
I'm connected to 4 servers with HighID (max_connected_servers=8) and when I do a complex search with very common keywords I get no results except the useless result that my version is too old or has bad network behavior.
Is this a bug?! Can anyone confirm this?!

TIA.
Andreas