[Mldonkey-users] No Access

From: Dennis
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] No Access
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:00:22 +0200

I am behind a router and opened all ports as described in the (german)
board
http://mldonkey.org/portal/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3128&sid=b6b00b3171b4e9860db919151ec70911&POSTNUKESID=b36fa120b87508330a073e90377b76a7

But I canĀ“t get access to any of the P2P-Services. When I click on
"Settings" in the gui, I can configure the GUI, but the tab "client" is
empty - no single sign there (so is the tab "plugins").

Is there anybody whi can help me to get my MLDonkey working step for
step? If any further information is needed, ask me - I will prvide them!

Greets,
Mike