Re: [Mldonkey-users] G2gui or replacement?

From: Anders Norrbring
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] G2gui or replacement?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:24:51 +0200

Brad Rogers skrev:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:00:20 +0200
Anders Norrbring <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Anders,

Anyone who knows if there are any new version of G2gui around the corner, or is there even a better alternative for it?

What's wrong with using a web browser?  Any of them will do.

Well, it's not really "wrong", but I kindof like the application better.. It's just a matter of taste, I guess.. :)

Anders.