[Mldonkey-users] [patch #6005] Not random download for _specific_ files

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #6005] Not random download for _specific_ files
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:50:37 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Should Start On: Freitag 08.07.2005 um 02:00
   Should be Finished on: Freitag 08.07.2005 um 02:00

Details:

Hi,

Could you implement the not random downloaded for specific files?. That is,
when we click in one file (in the Transfers-->Download web menu), all file
info appears (all of its names, network, priority, sources, ...). In that
menu, could you add a checkbox like this:

[ ] Downloaded parts in random order

So, with that feature, we could choose that all files were downloaded with
downloaded parts in random order with exceptions (files we want to download
not randomilly for any reason)

Thanks,
Xan.

PS: Useful for specific type of files you interest that download
not-randomilly (films, music, ... ) rather than other (like .iso, .rar, ...)
that you want to download randomilly.

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Montag 18.12.2006 um 17:12    By: Steven Robson <stevenr>
Hi,

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from the
pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah, please
register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register
your project.

Regards.

Date: Sonntag 10.12.2006 um 19:32   By: Steven Robson <stevenr>
Hi,

I am waiting for an answer from you.

If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your project.
You will still be able to register it again once you have the time to deal
with the registration issues.

Are you still willing to host your project at Savannah? If not, please tell
us - we don't bite, and it will make us gain time.

Regards.

Date: Sonntag 19.11.2006 um 10:54   By: Steven Robson <stevenr>
Alain,

Please update all source code files to include the new FSF address. This
includes the ones that you have taken from other places.

Secondly, if some of your files cannot carry such notices (e.g. binary or
image files), then you should add a README file in the same directory
containing the copyright and license notices for these files. Check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for further
information. I apologise for not mentioning this before.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such
replies.

Regards.

Date: Sonntag 12.11.2006 um 21:48   By: LE BOT <alebot>
Dear Steven,

I have modified the COPYING file as well as the other source files
which provide the license message.

I have enclosed the modified tarball of awale as an attached file.

Sincerely yours,

Alain Le Bot

Date: Montag 30.10.2006 um 22:12    By: Steven Robson <stevenr>
Hi,

Your project is not part of the GNU project, so we cannot accept its current
type.  We want to maintain the distinction between 'GNU' and'non-GNU'
projects.  If your project is approved for inclusion into Savannah, we will
set it's type to 'non-GNU'.

If your project is accepted into the GNU project you may change its type.
You can do this by asking us.

Secondly, the address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

Please update your license notices.

Please update the copy of the license (usually, the 'COPYING' file) in your
package as well.

Updated versions of the GPL, LGPL and GFDL can also be found at:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt

You can find some background and a possible migration script at
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3766

Date: Freitag 27.10.2006 um 15:00   By: LE BOT <alebot>
I have finally enclosed the source code for awale-1.0. We have tried to
follow the recommendations of GNU coding standards.

Thank you.

Alain Le Bot
Chargé de recherche CNRS
Laboratoire de tribologie et dynamique des systèmes
Ecole centrale de Lyon, FRANCE.

File Attachments:

Date: Sonntag 12.11.2006 um 21:48  Name: awale-1.0.tar.gz  Size: 376kB   By:
alebot