[Mldonkey-users] [patch #6373] Swarmer: Ignore received data when file i

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #6373] Swarmer: Ignore received data when file is queued
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:30:51 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release:
                 Release: None
        Operating System: None
         Binaries Origin: None
                CPU type: None

Details:

Mldonkey continues to download files even when all files are (or at least
should be) queued because the space left is less then what "hdd_temp_minfree"
specifies. What follows is that the core is forcibly shut down.
Judging by the log snipset attached below it seems that MLdonkey still tries
to preallocate disk space after all downloads are queued.

This problem is quite old and I thought that patch #5891 would have solved it
but this is unfortunately not the case.

5891: Disconnect clients we download from when a file is queued/paused

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Sonntag 30.11.2003 um 18:21   By: Yoshinori K. Okuji <okuji>
I fixed this bug in the CVS. So I close this.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6373>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/