[Mldonkey-users] [patch #7331] DC Managment button in Web-interface of m

From: Anatoliy V.B.
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #7331] DC Managment button in Web-interface of mldonkey.
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 03:34:22 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Improved interfaces > Web-interfaces > improved perception and ergonomics

On forums and in personal correspondence received many questions on the work
of the network Direct connect. The same Web interface is not intuitive, it
makes it difficult to understand ordinary (non-developers :-) mldonkey)
people.

I offer my mini-patch to improve the perception of the network in a web
interface Mldonkey.

Essence:
On the Servers tab, add an extra button "DC Office".
With the drop-tips on how to prevent users forgot to include the DC plug-in
settings.

P.S. I apologize if I chose the wrong class, or made some mistake in the
code.

File Attachments:

Date: Втр 28 Сен 2010 07:34:21  Name: patch_dc_managment.patch  Size:
920B   By: balamutick