[Mldonkey-users] [patch #7579] Dynamically link to glibc for static buil

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #7579] Dynamically link to glibc for static builds
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:05:06 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release:
                 Release: None
        Operating System: None
         Binaries Origin: None
                CPU type: None

Details:

os:ubuntu 10.10

mlnet: relocation error: /lib/libnss_mdns4_minimal.so.2: symbol  strlen,
version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference
i download mldonkey-3.0.7.static.i386-Linux_glibc-2.7.tar.bz2 from this page
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mldonkey/files/mldonkey/3.0.7/
after tar ,cd into the mldonkey-distrib-3.0.7 directory , run mlnet and see
this error information
how to solve this ? Thank you.

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Do 12 Feb 2004 07:57:44 CET   By: Gregory John Casamento <gcasa>
I have made the necessary changes for this feature.  GJC

Date: Mi 11 Feb 2004 03:27:30 CET   By: Gregory John Casamento <gcasa>
I've carefully considered the impact of this.   So long as the  user
understands that all connections will be broken and all of the actions/outlets
the overlap with the superclass will be removed, it's okay with me to add this
feature.

This will likely get on the schedule for the 0.7.0 release of Gorm. :)  GJC

Date: So 08 Feb 2004 17:19:12 CET   By: Gregory John Casamento <gcasa>
"Reparenting", as I call it, is a feature I *specifically* left out of Gorm
since there are some inherent difficulties, and I wanted to force the user to
be careful in how they pick the parent of the class.

I will re-examine this and post my determination here. GJC

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7579>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/