mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] what's going on.

From: dodji seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] what's going on.
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 08:30:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

The development of mlview has been a bit slowed during
the past month due to some personal life problems.

Fortunately, things are getting better and i've
started
to code again :)

I am now working on the 0.0.2 devel branch. I am
revisiting the internals of mlview to make it comply
more with the document/view pattern.

This step is compulsory. We need to add other views to
mlview. For instance, a dtd edition view. We also
need to improve the tree edition view we have today.
We cannot achieve these goals easily if we do not
separate the document and the different views.

Last but not least, i would like to welcome all the
newcomers to this list. I am glad to see that there
is a growing mlview users community out there.

We will make it together.

Dodji.