mlview-hacking

Re: [Mlview-hacking] mlview 0-0-2-rc2 is there

From: Mourad Haddouk
Subject: Re: [Mlview-hacking] mlview 0-0-2-rc2 is there
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:06:58 +0000

Hi all,

Tarballs are now available, thanks dodji.Before you make them available I've tried to check out the sources from the CVS source tree. I typed the following command (as it was suggested in the savannah web site):

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/mlview login

and then typed enter when password was requested. I got time out connection after a given period of time. Since to connect to internet I have to pass through a proxy, I change the command to the following:

 cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:443/cvsroot/mlview login

But I'm not sure this what I have to type and I got the same result. Do you have any idea about what could be the problem and how using cvs with a proxy?

I think I would need such CVS access in the future when tarballs would not be available.

Thank you for your help