mlview-hacking

Re: [Mlview-hacking] standalone: stylesheet declared in the external sub

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: Re: [Mlview-hacking] standalone: stylesheet declared in the external subset contains white spaces nodes
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:35:04 +0200 (MEST)

Quoting Lauren Matheson <address@hidden>:

> Hello,
>
> What does the validation error:
>     standalone: stylesheet declared in the external subset contains
>     white spaces nodes
> mean?

Hi Lauren,

Well, i don't know. It is a messages issued by
the underlying xml parser, libxml2 .
Can you please send my your document so that i do the check
myself ? I will try to figure out what's wrong.

Cheers,

Dodji
--

To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master,
walk with the master, see through the master, become the master.