mlview-hacking

Re: [Mlview-hacking] standalone: stylesheet declared in the external sub

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: Re: [Mlview-hacking] standalone: stylesheet declared in the external subset contains white spaces nodes
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 00:03:22 -0400

Lauren Matheson wrote:
Hey Dodji,

Here are the two files.  I open test.xsl in mlview, then associate the
DTD and validate.

Thanks for looking into this,
Lauren.

Hey Lauren,

I am sorry for the delay. I am overworked these days ... as always.
I've fixed the bug. It is in the cvs.

To get the code out of the cvs, use the branch devel-0-0-2 .

They are other bugs related to the same issue.
I'll tell you more once I understand it myself.

Cheers,

--
Dodji

To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master,
walk with the master, see through the master, become the master.