mlview-hacking

Re: [Mlview-hacking] Feature request - Attributes edition

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: Re: [Mlview-hacking] Feature request - Attributes edition
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:44:30 -0500

Hi Pierre-Paul,

Yeah, you're right, that feature is unfortunately
missing at the moment.

I am going to add it in the TODO list :)

Humm, the mlview TODO list is definitely growing faster
than the features implementations :)

Thank you for your time Pierre-Paul, and thank you for
compiling mlview on FreeBSD :).

Cheers,

Dodji.

Pierre-Paul Lavoie wrote:
Hi,

While editing some XML file, I got confused because the attributes
of an element where listed in a non-standard way. I tryed to change
the order of attributes... oops! You can't (at least I didn't find
a way to do it).

My request is just that we can reorder the attributes in the
"Attributes edition" box. Could probably be done with drag-n-drop.

Thank you for your time and keep up the good work! :D
Pierre-Paul Lavoie