mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] mlview 0.0.3rc1 is out.

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] mlview 0.0.3rc1 is out.
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 00:23:42 -0500

Hi all,

This release candidate is mainly a bugfix release.
It fixes *a lot* of
stability , memory corruption and memory leaks related bugs.
The main feature added so far is
support for editing documents in
iso-latin-* format and support
to save the documents in either utf8,
or iso-latin-1 format.
Users of 0.0.2 are strongly invited to upgrade to
this new release.

As always, translations in new languages, bug reports and patches
of all kind are welcome :)

This candidate is there to prepare 0.0.3.
I would like to make you know that 0.0.3 will be the last release
before the start of gnome2 port of mlview.
The versions of the gnome2 port will start from 0.2 .
No feature will be added on
the 0.0.x versions. I will only do bugfixes if required.

If someone is interested in maintaining
the gnome1 version of mlview after the 0.0.3, that person is welcome
on the project. :)

Cheers,

Dodji.