mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] status on the coming 0.0.3

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] status on the coming 0.0.3
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:28:24 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

I am hunting more memleaks and memory corruption issues on the
current devel-0-0-3 branch. I expect a 0.0.3rc2 release by
the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

As I aid before, I am looking for contributors to help me
make the project evolve. The contributions I need more
are for the following topics:

+ User documentation.
+ new mlview website design.
+ translations in other languages and maintainers
  for these traductions.

I am also looking for programmers but I have
lost faith in finding a decent programmer willing
to contribute code for an xml editor. No one seems to
be interested in coding for that. That is a shame
because I firmly believe that it could be very very very
usefull to have a "libre" alternative to xmlspy, XMetal and
all the proprietary xml studio software available.

Anyway, I will continue coding alone during my spare time untill
I have no resource to invest in the project.

Dodji.