mlview-hacking

Re: [Mlview-hacking] Patch to support gzipped files

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: Re: [Mlview-hacking] Patch to support gzipped files
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:25:36 +0100 (MET)

Quoting Pierre Barbier de Reuille <address@hidden>:

> Hi,
>
> I just modified the loading of the local files in order to load
> correctly zipped files.

Hi Pierre,
Thank you for the patch. I've applied it and it's in the cvs in
the devel-0-0-3 branch. I've updated the autoconf stuffs so
that they chech the presence of zlib during configure.
I've tested it a bit and it seems to work.

As it's a minor change, I think I will release it in the next
0.0.3rc2 .

Have a nice day.

Dodji.

---
Dodji Seketeli.                 | Gnome MlView, an XML Editor for GNOME
address@hidden              | http://www.nongnu.org/mlview
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji   |