mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] None

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] None
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:49:23 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

This is just to ask your advice on a issue I have been thinking
about.

I would like MlView to be truly portable accross OSes (*nices, windows, Mac).
And I would like to do without switching to Java.

I was thinking about porting MlView to a portable
graphical toolkit like wxWindows. In the same time,
the language of choice would be C++ instead of C.

Do you guys have an experience with this kind of portable toolkit yet ?
Do you know a toolkit that would be better ? Do you think I should stick
with gtk and just port MlView to gtk2 ?

Thank in advance for you advice.

Dodji.

---
Dodji Seketeli.                 | Gnome MlView, an XML Editor for GNOME
address@hidden              | http://www.nongnu.org/mlview
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji   |