mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] mlview status

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] mlview status
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:21:35 +0200

Hi all,

It has been a long time since I haven't post on this list.
Unfortunately, mlview has been stalled during all this time
because I have been busy (and I am still busy) with libcroco
(the css engine I am working on for mlview) .
The gnome2-port undertaken by Gael Chamoulaud is also stalled at
the moment. An unstable snapshot of what he did should be released
soon though.

Libcroco is under development and cvs commits appears almost
everyday. But writting an entire reusable css infrastructure from scratch takes time.
Anyway, I hope I will start hacking on the mlview core edition
code soon.

All the best,

Dodji.

--