mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] gnome2-port branch merged on the CVS HEAD.

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] gnome2-port branch merged on the CVS HEAD.
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:05:57 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

I have merge the gnome2-port branch into the HEAD this weekend.
The work of Gael is then available in the CVS HEAD now. I also switched
back to the MlView core development as libcroco is getting in
a more useable shape nowadays. Gael has done a very good job in starting to
port MlView over the gtk2 framework. I need to give him some help
so that we go faster in that porting task.

Our main focus now will be the porting of MlView on gtk2.
If you feel like helping the project, you can checkout the code
from the GNOME CVS (remember, MlView is hosted on the gnome cvs now)
test it and report bugs in http://bugzilla.gnome.org
(Yeah, the MlView's bugzilla is also on gnome.org now).

For people who don't want to go into the hassle of retrieving code
from the CVS, we will provide you with a tarball very soon.

All the best,

Dodji.

homepage: http://www.seketeli.org/dodji
gnome xml editor: http://www.freespiders.org/projects/gmlview