mod-guile-devel

[Mod-guile-devel] call for paper

From: Valley editor
Subject: [Mod-guile-devel] call for paper
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 13:32:52 +0530

Dear Readers,

Greetings from IJMSCI

We are happy to inform you that the Second issue of our Journal is Coming Soon

International journal Of Medical Science And Clinical Invention, the peer reviewed open access freely available monthly online & Print journal is issuing an international Call for articles in Medical Science and other innovative allied research areas. Currently, we are seeking research/ review articles, short notes, letter to editors and case studies for our Volume 1 Issue 2  i.e. April 2014 issue with an editorial focus on  topics and research panorama of other sciences streams.

The article submission deadline is  20 April 2014 to be considered for the April 2014 issue. Submit your article to the

e-mail: address@hidden or Online submission

Our committed team of editors and reviewers will let you know the acceptance status of your manuscript at the earliest. We look forward to counting you as one of our distinguished authors.

Please rush your resume to grab the opportunity to become an Editorial team member of IJMSCI.

With Regards,

Journal Manager,

Website: valleyinternational.net