modcaml

Re: [Modcaml] How to use ::table(name):: - ::end::

From: Stephany Francois
Subject: Re: [Modcaml] How to use ::table(name):: - ::end::
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:54:01 +0200

Yes, there's a mistake here.  #table is expecting a list of rows, but
here's we've given it just one row.  The correct call should be:

temp#table "parametres" [ta];

Ow ok  I haven't see that.
I can do that after testing if the params "titre" and "auteurs" exist.
Here below the little code:

    if q#param_exists "titre" && q#param_exists "auteur" then
      let titre = q#param "titre" in
      let auteur = q#param "auteur" in
let ta = [ "titre", Template.VarString titre ; "auteur" , Template.VarString auteur] in
        temp#table "parametres" [ ta ];
    else
      temp#table "parametres" [];

Thanks a lot for your answers!